Monday 21 January 2008

Have I learned my lesson?

Well, have I learned my lesson from last week, did I stay off the scales this week? Nope went to the gym this morning and stepped straight on the scales and they are telling me that I've put on 1 1/2 kilos since Wednesday, oh joy! So I'm royally annoyed again and it serves me right, lol.

My knee is still really sore, so I'm still not doing as much exercise as I should. But I don't want to make it worse, so I'm trying to be good and I'm giving it lots of rest.

Golden Soup
serves 4 0 points core
1-2lb swede
1 large onion
2 sticks celery
vegetable stock
fresh coriander, to taste

Peel and chop all the vegetables, place in a large pan and cook in enough stock to come 3/4 of the way up the vegetables. Cook until soft, not more than 30 minutes.

Season to taste, then liquidise, add more liquid if required. Reheat to serve, adding fresh coriander just before serving.

No comments: