Thursday 13 March 2008

WW is confusing me!

OK! I'm the first to admit I'm a type A personality, I'm anally retentive, I'm obsessive, you're getting the idea right, lol! But WW is confusing the heck out of me.

I wish there was a formula that went if you eat A and exercise B, then you'll lose C. But if you eat less and exercise more then you'll lose even more.

Why am I going on about this I hear you ask. Well I'm confused, really confused. I lost 1/2lb last week, I know I didn't do much exercise, only twice, because I hurt my leg, but I was good food-wise.

This week I exercised 5 times, including weights and a new class of Fab Abs, Killer Butt, so I thought I'd put on because of the increased weight work and I had a poor week food wise and I was prepared for that. I even gave myself a real talking to on Tuesday about my portions sizes and the amount of unhealthy snacks I was eating and........dun, dun, dunnnnnnnn, I lost 3lb.

Now this just freaks me out. I need to know what to do to keep losing 3lb, but I have no idea. I had Kentucky Fried Chicken, Chinese and a 1/2 pizza the size of a satellite dish last week and I hardly ever eat processed food, so huh?

We'll see how I get on next week. Fingers crossed, I've got 1.5lb to 6 stone so I'm really happy.

Here's a fab recipe for tomato soup that my hubby thinks tastes better than Heinz tomato soup.

Real Tomato Soup
serves 4 1/2 point

1 onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
2tblsp tomato puree
2 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes
handful basil leaves (or I use any dried herb if I don't have fresh)
pinch baking soda (bicarbonate of soda)
600ml skimmed milk

Heat a few sprays of Frylight in a large pan, then tip in the onion and garlic. Cook until softeneed, about 5 mins. Stir in the tomato puree, then pour in the chopped tomatoes and basil and bring to the boil. Simmer for about 15 mins until thick. If you like a smooth soup, liquidise at this points.
To finish the soup, spoon the bicarbonate of soad into a small bowl and pour over 1tblsp milk. Tip this into the soup with the rest of the milk. Bring to the boil (don't worry about the frothing) and simmer for about 5 mins until ready to serve.

No comments: