Monday 31 March 2008

Why am I so ditzy?

I was all pumped up to go to the gym this morning and what did I do? Forgot my bloody t-shirt, so had to come straight back and do the food shopping, oh joy!

I am forever doing things like this. I am completely obsessive and controlled in my weight watchers and dieting but I can't even manage to put a flipping t-shirt in my workout bag. I even sat there and mentally went over the stuff in my bag and it's not the first time I've done it, lol. Yesterday, I went to the gym and I forgot my gym card.

So now I'm going to have to go to the gym tonight when hubby gets home from work and I really don't enjoy the gym, I would much rather have done step and Fab Abs Killer Butt this morning, lol. I have to go as well as I can't go tomorrow because I'm having a haircut in the morning and so can't go to the gym and it's weigh in on Wednesday.

No comments: