Wednesday 16 April 2008

I did it! I did it!

Woohoo! Lost 3lb today, so I have now lost 6 stone 2lb and I have lost 30% of my body weight! I'm so happy, lol, at last, no more whinging.

I did core light last week. I sort of followed core rules, 3 meals a day, snacks of fruit, very little bread, but I still pointed what I ate.

So this week, I'm doing core properly. First meal, beans on toast, lol. Good start hey? But I have breakfast with some girls from my meeting in Sainsburys and they don't really do healthy breakfasts, so that was the best core choice I could have made.

I think I'm wheat intolerant, because last week I had very little bread and I was so much less bloated, uncomfortable and constipated. I even managed to go to the toilet this week unaided, tmi, I know, lol. So I think it's going to really help psychologically to know I just can't have it unless it's an emergency.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woohoo well done Alli - thats a super duper loss this week and in total missus!!