Monday 14 April 2008

Dietgirl

Lots of people on the WW board I go onto recommend a book called The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl. Well I can't afford the book this month, so I have been reading her blog http://www.dietgirl.org/dietgirl/. If you want inspiration, motivation or just a bloody good laugh, you have to check it out.

I sit there all the time convinced that she has climbed inside my head. She completely has the same attitude as me to weight loss and exercise. Her blog really helps me through some of the tough, so bloody what, moments when I just want to gorge my face on McDonalds and chocolate.

So, Shauna, you don't know me, but thank you!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Hey Alli, thanks for your comment on my blog the other day and for this lovely post... glad you were enjoying the blog archives! And well bloody done on your own efforts, just read your entry with your latest results... kick ass :)