Saturday 5 April 2008

Felling Really Sorry for Myself

I am feeling so sorry for myself today, I've got a cold, my ears are blocked and I have a hacking cough.

It's not fair, I was actually having a good week WW-wise and then I get this cold. I can't get to the gym, that's making me anxious. I know it's more important that I look after my health, but I just get so panicky and bad-tempered when I can't get there. It's also made worse by the fact that my little one is on 2 weeks' holiday, so I can't get to my exercise classes in the week.

So I really wanted to go to Combat and Pump tomorrow (Sunday) but I can't, I really don't have the energy. But what's making it worse is that I'm still really hungry. Why can't I lose my flamin' appetite when I'm sick, lol.

So anyway, hopefully this is a short term cold and that I feel better by Monday so I can get down the gym. I've asked my son if he'd like to come jogging with me while he's off, so that should be really interesting, lol.

No comments: