Wednesday 23 May 2007

Weigh in day

Today was my weigh in today and I lost 3 pounds and I was really down at the meeting. I don't know why, I should be so happy at losing 3 pounds, but I wasn't, I was upset.
I think the reason was that I am really angry at not starting earlier and being further down the road. I go on holiday at the end of August and I keep thinking what if I had started at Christmas, I could be ....
I know this is pointless, because I am where I am and I am completely determined that this is a change for life. I will not go back to the size I am now EVER!!!!!
So I went to aquarobics tonight and I feel much more positive now, the endorphins are flowing and I feel full of energy and pumped. I have such a positive attitude now, so I am determined to exercise more.

No comments: